Candidates should be strong and interested in the following subjects: computer programming language, data structure, algorithms, data analysis theories and tools, statistics and so on. The primary responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assist professor with classroom instruction, exam, record keeping, and other miscellaneous projects;
2. Conduct tutorials and laboratories;
3.Mark assignments, quizzes, laboratory reports, and examination scripts;
4. Review and comment on student projects;
5. Advise students and answer their questions;
6. Participate in research project.
The applicant should have:
1. Master/Bachelor in Computer Science and Technology/Data Science/Statistics;
2. Excellent skills in English reading, speaking and writing;
3. Strong communications skills;
4. The ability to work as a team player;
5. The ability to work independently.
Please click the following button and submit your application online. Thank you.