1. Assist teaching faculty in preparing teaching, tutorial and assignment materials;
2. Maintain, manage and operate online teaching & learning management platform (i.e., Moodle) for various courses;
3. Give assistance and preparation of laboratory courses such as but not limited to the follow fields: diversity of life, ecology, general biology, microbiology, general chemistry, analytical chemistry, atmospheric science, hydrology, environmental engineering, physics etc;
4. Give daily maintenance, safety and logistics management of laboratories;
5. Participate in academic activities such as research project, field study, and teaching support works occasionally;
6. Other administrative support to teaching faculties, Environmental Science Programme, or Division of Science and Technology.
1. Candidates should have a Master degree in either one of the following disciplines: environmental science and engineering, biological science (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology etc.), Chemistry, or Geography and Earth Science (e.g. GIS and RS);
2. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, able to effectively communication with non-Chinese speaking foreign teachers and students;
3. Proficient IT literacy and computer skill (e.g., Microsoft Office, SPSS). Familiar with Python, GIS, or any other environmental modelling software is an advantage;
4. The candidate may need to work in outdoor, irregular hours and weekends occasionally;
5. Ability to work well under pressure with multiple tasks.
Please click the following button and submit your application online. Thank you.