The duties of the full-time position include managing and developing the labs, managing equipment, assisting teachers to prepare teaching materials, and doing administrations and documentations assigned by the programme director. The candidate is required to attend meetings, give tutorials and organize events sometimes.
1. Master or Bachelor Degree in related areas;
2. One or two years of working experience is preferable;
3. Enough communication skills in both Mandarin and English;
4. Word Office packages and professional software in media production, such as Final Cut X, Pro Tools, After Effect, etc;
5. The candidate is preferred to have industrial experiences, e.g. video producing or working at TV station or new media and having industrial connections;
6. The candidate is cooperative, patient, and enthusiastic.
Please click the following button and submit your application online. Thank you.