1. To deal with issues and concerns of students by face to face consultation;
2. Provide guidance & intervention particularly in mental health and psychological problems;
3. Other than that, emotional management, interpersonal relationship, grieving, love & sex, self-understanding, personal growth and study difficulties are scope of concerns to be managed, either by individual counselling or in group;
4. Handle emergency crisis of students and to monitor junior counsellors during the process;
5. Working with parents whenever necessary;
6. To provide training for staff and students in relating to student activities;
7. To promote and manage well-being activities for students;
8. Liaison among superior and different departments, participate in administrative meetings;
9. Reports writing for PGCC centre;
10. Cases supervision for counsellors;
11. Organize work tasks, distribute to team members and monitor progress and outcomes.
1. Holding master degree or above of Counseling/Psychology/Social Work program;
2. Proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English speaking and writing;
3. 5 years of intensive case and counseling services experience, able to help clients with different kinds of developmental, personality and mental health needs;
4. Must be able to deliver crisis intervention in case of student emergencies. Residence in college hostel is required for at least 4 nights a working week except student vacation time;
5. Professional training on psychological counseling;
6. Warm and mature personality, with enthusiasm for personal growth of student;
7. Independent work and to initiate caring for students;
8. Promote and participate in work of Student Affairs Office;
9. Perform tasks assigned by supervisor;
10. Shift duty and work rotates on Saturday /Sunday/ Public holiday.
Please click the following button and submit your application online. Thank you.