1. Handling faculty/staff payroll and benefit matters;
2. Dealing with individual income tax filing and tax planning/advisory service (including UIC and its subsidiaries);
3. Be responsible for foreign exchange matters for overseas payments;
4. Payroll and individual income tax- related accounting matters;
5. Assisting in fixed assets management and property/equipment insurance;
6. Any other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
1. Bachelor degree in accounting or finance management major;
2. At least 3-5 years relevant working experience, preferably in foreign enterprises;
3. Accountant Certificates or CPA will be strongly preferable;
4. Hands on experience of Microsoft Office and Kingdee3 software;
5. Good command of English (CET6 above), Mandarin and Cantonese;
6. Self-motivated, independent & servant leadership and serious with work;
7. The candidate must have a verifiable and good record of honesty and integrity.
Please click the following button and submit your application online. Thank you.