UIC now invites candidates for this position which is expected to be filled in ASAP:
1. Candidates should be strong and interested in the following subjects: computer programming language, data structure, algorithms, data analysis theories and tools, statistics and so on;
2. Assist professors with classroom instruction, exam, record keeping, and other miscellaneous projects;
3. Conduct tutorials and laboratories;
4. Mark assignments, quizzes, laboratory reports, and examination scripts;
5. Review and comment on student projects;
6. Advise students and answer their questions;
7. Provide support in other related affairs.
1. Master/Bachelor in Computer Science and Technology/Data Science/Statistics;
2. Excellent skills in English reading, speaking and writing;
3. Strong communications skills;
4. The ability to work as a team player and the ability to work independently.
Please click the following button and submit your application online. Thank you.