1. Assist teaching faculty in preparing teaching, tutorial and assignment materials;
2. Maintain, manage & operate online platform (based on Moodle) for different courses;
3. Maintain and enhance online teaching and learning management systems, such as the gradebooks, scheduler, etc;
4. Assist in test and examination invigilation as assigned by the teaching faculty, the Office and the College;
5. Assist with academic advising;
6. Assist with academic conferences and research tasks;
7. Other administrative support to teaching faculties or General Education Office.
1. Candidates must have earned a master’s degree in the fields of ancient civilizations, Asian studies, history, religious studies, sinology, classical literature, archaeology, linguistics or other related areas;
2. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
3. Able to communicate with foreign teachers and interns, advertisement agency, as well as porters fluently;
4. Proficient IT literacy and computer skills (e.g. Photo Shop and MS Office);
5. Ability to work well under pressure with multiple tasks.
Please click the following button and submit your application online. Thank you.