1. To provide administrative support to the Programme;
2.To provide instructional and academic assistance to instructors;
3. To provide necessary tutorial support to students;
4. To coordinate and liaise between departments/divisions for the programme-related matter.
1. Master degree or above;
2. Excellent skills in English reading, speaking and writing, able to work in full English environment;
3. 1-2 years working experience in education area is preferred;
4. Evidence of good organization skills, communication skills and computer skills;
5. Be familiar with Communication fields;
6. Good team player and also be able to work independently;
7. Ability to work well under pressure with multiple tasks.
Please click the following button and submit your application online. Thank you.