1. To provide academic and administrative support to programme and division-related music event and activity arrangement;
2. To assist teaching faculties in preparing teaching, tutorial and assignment materials (7 courses per semester in average);
3. To assist with research tasks;
4. Other course administrative support to teaching faculties and DCC division office.
5. To take any other programme/division related tasks assigned by the PD and the Dean.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or above and be familiar with music courses, events, activities and performance etc;
2. Two years’ or above experience working in multicultural environment preferred;
3. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English;
4. Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS office) required, and graphic design skill preferred (e.g. Video editing, Photo shop and brochure design);
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
6. Good problem-solving skills, detailed-oriented, and team player;
7. Ability to work well under pressure within multiple tasks simultaneously.
Please click the following button and submit your application online. Thank you.